Is IDS Aesthetics providing the same services as IDS Clinic?
No, IDS Aesthetics and IDS Clinic are 2 different company entities under JYSK Group of Companies.
IDS aesthetics offers treatments from hydro Therapeutics to Facial Light Cryo Treatment, whereas IDS Clinic provides professional doctors' expertise and other procedures from laser treament to injectables like Botox and Fillers.
Will it be inconvenient for me as a customer to visit both IDS Aesthetics and IDS Clinic, for my various packages?
No, as IDS Aesthetics and IDS Clinic are conveniently located next to each other. As such, customers can easily spend time relaxing and getting refresh at IDS Aesthetics while having easy access to IDS Clinic for quick medical consultantion queries with any of our medical professional.
If I am an existing customer at IDS Clnic, do I need to re-register myself? Will my records of my existing facial treatment packages be transferred over to IDS Aesthetics?
IDS Aesthetics is a separate entity to IDS Clinic and we are not able to share your details between the 2 entities. However, we hope to minimize your inconvenience so all we require is an written and signed authorization from you and all your existing records of facial treatments will be transferred into the system of IDS Aesthetics.
How do I make appointment?
You may make an appointment through one of the following channels:
- Submit an appointment form online
- Drop us an email at email@example.com
- Call us at +65 6568 3559
Can I make an appointment of my other packages such as laser, filler, botox, etc with IDS Aesthetics?
We are sorry that we are not able to make an appointment using your records in IDS Aesthetics but we can assist you in making an appointment with IDS Clinic.
What are you opening hours?
The opening hours of IDS Aesthetics are:
- Monday to Friday, 10am to 8pm (last appointment 7:00pm)
- Saturday, 10am to 5pm (last appointment 4:00pm)
As a first-time customer, is there anything I need to bring along to my first visit, or take note?
You are required to bring any form of identification (eg. NRIC, Passport, Driver License) for registration purposes. You are also advised to come 10 to 15 minutes earlier for the registration process.
Is there a minimum age requirement?
Yes, there is a minimum age requirement. Our customers who are 18 years old and above are able to do facial treatments without their parents’ consent.
If you have not met the required age, either of your parents need to be physically present at IDS Aesthetics to sign the consent form, before proceeding with the treatments.
What modes of payment are accepted at IDS Aesthetics?
We accept Cash, NETS, MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Are mobile phones allowed during treatments?
We kindly ask customers to refrain from using their mobile phones during treatment; but if it is necessary to do so, kindly keep them on silent mode.
For certain treatments such as cryotherapy and radiofrequency treatments, however, we strongly recommend keeping the phone away as they may interfere with the electrophoresis process.
What if I am late for my appointment?
As part of our usual practices, we usually give you a Call/SMS a day in advance to remind you of your appointment, it will be advised to reschedule at that time.
For cancellations, kindly inform us at least 12 hours before your appointment time, after which it will be considered as a Last Minute Cancellation.
Should you arrive late by up to 30 minutes, your appointment shall end at the same time as scheduled.
Should you arrive late by 30 minutes or more, your appointment may be cancelled automatically and regarded as No-Show.
I am not sure which facial treatment is suitable for me. How do I decide?
You may come down at IDS Aesthetics, and our consultants and therapists will advise you accordingly to your current skin concerns, and will recommend the most suitable facial treatments for you.
How do I earn STAR$ with your CapitaStar Rewards account?
Earn 5,000 STAR$ when you spend $100.
Simply scan the receipt into your CapitaStar Rewards account via your APP.
Terms and Condition
1. To enjoy the benefits of CapitaStar Member Incentive, you must be a member of the CapitaStar Rewards Program and must make a successful purchase at IDS Aesthetics outlet(s) and/or our IDS Aesthetics website. During checkout at the outlet(s), inform IDS Aesthetics that you are a Member.
2. STAR$ earned are non-transferable.
3. STAR$ cannot be exchanged for cash or other products / services from IDS Aesthetics.
4. Where STAR$ are earned on the basis of the amount spent, unless otherwise specified, STAR$ are only earned on the nett purchase price that’s been rounded down to the nearest hundred, after all discounts, cancellations and refunds have been applied.
5. All Members are bound by the terms and conditions of the CapitaStar Rewards Program, as may be amended by CapitaStar Pte Ltd from time to time.
6. In case of dispute, CapitaStar Pte Ltd’s decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. Please contact 6631 9931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for all issues or enquiries pertaining to this promotion.
8. IDS Aesthetics reserves the right to amend any of the rewards and redemptions with CapitaStar Pte Ltd.
Where do I get help if I have issues with my CapitaStar Rewards account, when trying to earn STAR$?
You may consider the following options:
- Call CapitaStar team at 6631 9931 or email email@example.com for all issues or enquiries.
- Click on the “Appeal” button of the CapitaStar Rewards APP if the receipt scanning function fails.